THE CHRISTOPHER AIR AND SEA PORTS AUTHORITY
ROBERT L. BRADSHAW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
INVITATION TO TENDER
The St Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority (SCASPA) is inviting interested persons to tender for the provision of Cleaning and Janitorial Services to the R L Bradshaw International Airport from 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015.
The Cleaning and Janitorial Contractor will be required to:
- Provide high quality professional cleaning and janitorial services in an efficient manner to all areas of the interior and exterior of the Airport Terminal Building including offices, bathrooms and lounges;
- Provide high quality professional cleaning and janitorial services in an efficient manner to all areas of the interior and exterior of the Control Tower and Maintenance Complex including offices, bathrooms, lounges and all fixtures and fittings therein;
- Provide and coordinate labour, scheduling as well as supplies, materials and equipment to provide round the clock superior service.
- Supply approved liquid soap, paper towels and toilet tissue for all bathrooms.
- Exercise flexibility to maintain quality service during periods of increased passenger traffic, and in instances where flight schedules and passenger flow may change at short notice.
Tenders for Cleaning and Janitorial Contractor at the R L Bradshaw International Airport should include a comprehensive proposal including the business profile, experience, past projects, staff and equipment capacity and proposed costs.
The deadline for submission of tenders is Friday 7th March 2014 at 4:00pm. Sealed envelopes must be addressed to:
The Bid Review Committee Ref #CJC2014RLB
St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority
P.O. Box 963
Basseterre St. Kitts
SCASPA is not obligated to accept the lowest, or any tender. All tenders, once submitted, become the property of SCASPA. For further information, call 465-8121 ext 120.