The St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority (SCASPA), the provider of Air and Sea Ports services in St. Kitts, is seeking qualified applicants to fill the post of HEAD MECHANIC in its Maintenance & Engineering Department.
Repair and maintenance of all the Authority’s vehicles, heavy equipment, generators, and marine vessels.
- Competent in report writing.
- Computer literate
- Relevant license for operating/driving all classes of vehicles.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position.
- General automotive expertise with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Certification in heavy equipment operation, diagnostics and repairs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive database of inventory and vendors.
- Develop and implement a continuous training programme for the Engineering unit.
- Maintain a thorough preventative maintenance program for all the Authority’s vehicles, heavy equipment and marine vessels.
- Supervise the Engineering unit
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested applicants must send resume with cover letter to:
Human Resource Manager
St. Christopher Air & Sea Ports Authority
P.O. Box 963
By Friday January 21, 2022
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience will be acknowledged.