The St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority (SCASPA) is a leading provider of Air and Sea Ports services in the Eastern Caribbean. We are committed to the continuous enhancement of our service and facilities to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction to all stakeholders. To this end we are seeking to have dynamic, motivated and ambitious personnel, join our security/port constabulary team as we continue to build a culture of excellence.
To ensure the safety and protection of the Authority’s employees, property, and users of its Facilities.
- A minimum of four (4) GCE O’ Level or CXC subjects including English Language.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in security, customer service or related fields.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fully vaccinated against the Covid 19 Virus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce the laws and regulations governing the Authority with respect to safety and security.
- Conduct patrols and surveillances within the Authority’s compounds at the appointed times.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring compliance with all established health and safety protocols.
- Provide exceptional customer service etiquette to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Deadline for receiving applications is Friday September 24, 2021
Interested applicants must send resume with cover letter to:
Human Resource Manager
St. Christopher Air & Sea Ports Authority
P.O. Box 963
By August 16, 2021
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience will be acknowledged.