The St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority (SCASPA) is seeking applicants from suitably qualified, proactive and professional persons to fill the position of Marine Pilot as we continue to build a culture of excellence.
To ensure the delivery of efficient and effective marine services in accordance with established local and international codes, rules and regulations.
- A Minimum of 4 O’Levels to include Mathematics, English and Geography.
- Certification in Basic Seamanship
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in any Maritime field.
- Relevant navigational/nautical exposure.
- Basic Boat-handling experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fully vaccinated against the Covid 19 Virus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the save movement and berthing of vessels within the harbour in accordance with the relevant Maritime programs and safety procedures.
- To assist the marine team in ensuring the readiness/worthiness of all marine facilities for operations.
- To assist the team in ensuring the efficient maintenance of equipment/navigational aids to meet operational demands.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service etiquette to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
Remuneration commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested, qualified persons should send a résumé and cover letter addressed to:
Human Resource Manager
St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority
P.O. Box 963
or email: email@example.com